GJD release the Clarius Hybrid IP IR/WL LED Illuminator
Date: 25th March 2021
Categories: Intruder, Access control, Door entry, Digital solutions
GJD have released the new Clarius® Hybrid IP IR/WL LED Illuminator
The Clarius® Hybrid IP is a high-performance combined infra-red and white light illuminator.
Incorporating the latest surface mount LED`s with enhanced optical output and outstanding reliability & also delivers excellent night-time images.
It has an internet protocol connected illuminator with integrated web browser interface.
The range includes an interchangeable lens diffuser system; which allows the user to quickly and easily alter the angle of illumination.
Elliptical beam profiles allow more light to be delivered where it is needed, illuminating longer distances and minimising light wastage. The system also helps to prevent overexposure of foreground objects.
As standard the illuminator includes interchangeable lensing to deliver 10° circular, 30°, 60° & 95° elliptical beam profiles.
HL-8CW-IP Clarius® Hybrid IP 850nm IR/WL Illuminator
HL-9CW-IP Clarius® Hybrid IP 940nm IR/WL Illuminator
- Hybrid Illuminator designed to provide dedicated lighting for IP cameras via PoE+ (Power over ethernet)
- Combined infra-red & White-light illumination
- Latest SMT LED technology
- Angle 10°, 30°, 60° & 95° (Other angles are available on request)
- Elliptical beam profiles
- Distances up to 187m (614`) (IR) & 114m (374`) (White light)
- Integrated browser interface
- Direct integrationwith VMS system
- IEEE02at compliant
- IP66 weatherproof rating
- Built-in photocell on/off
- Vibration/shock sensor
- CleanLITE® self-cleansinglens coating technology
- High quality anodised aluminium heatshrink
- 5-year warranty
For more information please visit GJD
For information on price & availability please contact Security Supplies at email@example.com