RGL announce the STE-P TO EXIT hands free door entry solution
Date: 9th April 2021
Categories: Access control, Door entry, Contactless, Exit
STE-P TO EXIT
Helping to combat Covid-19
RGL have taken a step closer to a truly hands free solution to exit devices.
The new STE-P foot operated switch can easily be fitted as a replacement to all existing exit switches.
NO POWER NEEDED
Only a two wire connection from the STE-P switch to the existing button/new install.
COMES WITH STE-P PLATE
Printed with glow in the dark directional signage.
FOR SURFACE FITTING
The PBB02/GN back box may be needed when wiring into wall.
- Contacts: double pole NONC contacts
- Output: 4A contact @ 30V AC/DC
- Moulded legend
- Security screws (allen key type)
- Silver contacts
- Operating Temperature -20°c to +60°c
- Operating travel: 2mm
- Contact resistance: 10m OHM (Max)
- Operating life (mechanical): 1,000,000
- Step to exit plate / device
- High impact plastic back box
- Moulded rubber surface, hard wearing
- Can be fitted to wall or floor (kick plate or foot plate)
- Distance bewteen fixing holes 60mm
- Includes Step to Exit plate - retrofit in place of traditional exit button
- Illuminous legend
- Made from 2mm easy clean plastic
For more information please visit RGL Electronics
For information on price & availability please contact Security Supplies at firstname.lastname@example.org