Vimpex Identifire Base Sounder
Date: 11th June 2021
Categories: Fire products
Identifire Base Sounder
The slimmest sounder in its class, the Vimpex Base Sounder supplies true omni-directional sound output and is fully compatible with other sounders in our range.
The sounder comes with 32 user-selectable tones incorporating low frequencies, high frequencies, European, American and Australian norms and all industry-standard frequency patterns.
Tested and approved to EN 54 Part 3, the Identifire Base Sounder fits neatly under most ceiling mounted fire detectors or can be mounted stand-alone with the use of a front blanking plate.
- 32 Tones
- EN 54-3 tested and fully approved in accordance with CPR
- Slimmest profile in the industry
- Low current consumption
- Omni-directional sound
- Front plate for stand-alone use available
- Four selectable volume levels
- Installer friendly terminals
- Ceiling or wall mounted*
- Robust and easily connected ‘two in two out’ 2.5 mm terminals
*When used without a detector
For all the information you need on the Base Sounder please
Technical information can be found